Saturday, March 03, 2007

Wells!
Had drill com practice today
Wear full u
Tired pls
Yawning like mad now
Did drill under the sun
Haiz
After drill
Went to change and headed to hlm with jacintha and breanna
Hahaha
Kuku pls
I had like super obvious cap line
As usual lor
Anyways
When we went to hlm
We kinda like went on a food spree?
Whahahahhhahah
Me and jacintha was like buying loads of food for meiyang and melody
Hahahha
Bought like cup corn, chicken, milk tea, and some noodles for them
Funny pls
Hmmmmm
Bought food for ourselves too
Ohoh
Breanna likes sprite too
Whahahahhaha
So we headed back to sch
Breanna left for her friend’s house
Haahahah
When I got up the bus
Walked like all the way to the back
Then I said smt thinking jacintha was behind me
Then she was like putting in coins there
Hahahah
So malu pls
Then saw someone on the bus
She kuku pls
Pinched me to get my attention
Then I like got a shock when I saw her
Hahahaha
Almost scream or smt pls
Went back to sch
Ate my food with jacintha
Then did a little zuo wen
Slacked a bit
Then when the drill test thingy ended
Went home
Hahaha
Took bus with some seniors and bianca and glennice
So long nvr eat with bianca and glennice alr
whahahhahaa
Kuku pls
Still got teased abt my cap line
Wells
I tink it will go away soon
Hmmmmm
It was kinda raining by the time I got home
112 was crowded
and I hate it
heh
reached home
watch tv!!!
Last episode
Rather weird ending?
Duno lar
Was eating ice cream while watching though
So shiok
Hahahaha
Then ltr wj called
Sacrificed part of the first episode of the show for her lor
Hahaha
She better be honored
Anyways
Talking to her online now
She bought some donuts and queued for like ard 3 hrs
And she feels good
Silly pls
Hahaahahaha
She’s gonna be reading this(:
Anyways
Congrats to all who passed their drill stages!!


10:11 PM


unveiled


KiM(:
17
28/7/91
Leo
GB 4thcoy
BB 12th(I)coy
Rosyth pri
PLMGS (Sec)
1A2`04
2A2`05
3A2`06
4A2`07
Acjc 1SA2`08
tagboard



links


SA2.
4A2`07.
GB 4th Coy.
Alynn.
Amanda Chan.
Ann Ann.
Ann Gee.
Athalie Phau.
Athalie Toh.
Audrey Lim.
Cassie.
Celine.
Charmaine Liu.
Chen Yang.
Christabel.
Christabel Rd.
Clarissa Chan.
Daniel Sim.
Devi.
Elicia.
Elizabeth Ng.
Elizabeth Tan.
Elizabeth Yap.
Elyssa.
Felicia.
Fu Mei.
Genevieve.
Glenda.
Glennice.
Jacintha Cheng.
Janice Ng.
Janice Yue.
Jasmine Law.
Jayne Toh.
Jia Ai.
Jin Hua.
Jolene Ng.
Josmin.
Joy.
Judith.
Justina.
Kathleen.
Lauren.
Li Ling.
Lim Jie.
Maha.
Maryanne.
MeiYang.
Melissa Png.
Melody.
Michelle.
Nicole Ding.
Olivia.
Pui Sheen.
Rachel Chen.
Rachel Lee.
Rekha.
Ryan Sng.
Sarah Teo.
Shi Jie.
Shu Wen.
Steffi.
Su Ann.
Teresa.
Tricia.
Wee Peng.
Xue Min.

credits

designed by qian

deviantart
adobe photoshop cs2
photobucket