Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Well
I am blogging bout the camp now!!
Wahahahahha
Grouped with sq 9
Yupp
So took attendance
Then put bags and all
Gathered back at canteen
Then they judged the name tags
AND MY GRP’S NAME TAG GOT FIRST!!(:
YAYNESS
We crapped up some stuff about it though
Wahahahaha
Wells
Was games
Then devotion
Prepared for service learning
Lunch was great
RICE WAS LESSER THAN BEFORE(:
Service learning
Then headed back
Had grp time
Then games
AND WE CAME IN FIRST!!!
Wahahaa
Shower time was like 1hr
Which is GOOD
Supper
Everyone went CRAZY??!!
They like hungry until like duno what
At first I took the biscuits I still like complain a lot
Then ltr go back
Less then a few seconds
All gone
Then they asked for more
So I went for more
Pass the plate to the front
Then haven’t reached the back
All gone
I haven’t even sit down pls
Haven’t even started walking to my place then all gone
Wahahahah
Was darn funny
So like I went for many helpings for my grp
In the end
I onli ate two
Coz the two dropped on the table-____-‘’
Well
Area cleaning
The senior was like darn funny pls
I learnt smt bout her
SHE HATES HAIR
Waahahaha
Then went to slp
Couldn’t really slp
Woke up to go toilet
NEXT DAY
Woke up super early at 5
Juz to prepare for syf
Changed to full u
Met up with Glenda, Bianca and glennice
Haha
We were rather slow
So we ate breakfast while walking out
Miss ho and miss lena koh walked us out
Hmmmm
The bread was yummy!!
Wahahaahhaahaha
Reached hq
Had uniform check
They say that our sash and belt colour don’t match
Need to buy new one
And that my boots cracking
Need to do smt bout it
Wells
Headed to home team academy
ALL OF US SLEPT ON THE BUS
Wahahaha
Was so tired
Then reached there
Had syf practice
Was so tiring
then the kuku guy in charged of everything so mean
so ppl who helped the fainted person idiot
called other ppl gundu
sigh
on the way back
we slept
wina came with us to hq
hahaha
then 5 of us started heading back to sch
needed to take two bus
coz cannot go by back gate
then on 315 tt time
then yan hui called
then some how the sec twos also dreaming
so we missed our stop
how zhun can it get
waahaaha
wells
was walking back to sch
then the bus with the gb girls came
so we headed to the bowling place with them in our full u
sat with fu mei
the syf girls were like making lots of noises
hahahah
we juz went high
so reached the place
then we went to change
I went out first
Then shi jie and ci pei came
Shi jie said I had a cap line??!!
Wahahahah
And everyone started noticing
Kuku
Then the syf girls had lunch
Special lunch
Lol
The canteen aunty specially cook for us
THANK YOU AUNTY
So we ate at the lobby there
Syf girls had lots of fun crapping there((:
Love them all
Wahahahha
Glennice was super crapp
Keep on getting herself hurt
Hahahaa
After a long long time
Went back to the bowling area
Had fun there
Headed back to sch and made loads of noise on the way back
Syf girls again
Wahhhahahah
Talking bout the funny patterns on each other’s face
Shower then dinner
Then was the project runaway thingy
Then area cleaning, supper and SLEEP
I slept like I nvr slept b4
The next morning I was super tired
Woke up
Quiet time, breakfast
Then devotion
I managed to sae the theme verse and earned my grp 50 pts
Lol
Had badgework
Then fought for food in the canteen
Lol
The auction thingy was fun and funny
Ate our food
Not bad
Area cleaning and cleared our dorms
Went to ehall
And the terror began
B4 that had evaluation and photo taking though
Then my grp got second(:
Wells
Then the rest could slp for about 45mins plus
While me and athalie toh went crazy over sec 4 farewell
Wanted to juz breakdown pls
Anyways
Practiced for it
Then went to have roll call
I was super scared pls
Couldn’t even report properly
Was like stammering??!!
Bleah
It was so screwed up
Then was worship
Went quite well
Then was ms yoong and her speech
Then was changing time
Then items started
Then was dinner
Was a bit messy
But everything went quite ok
Then area cleaning then sec fours speeches
Had the sec two ppt
Then b4 tt coz dun wanna waste time
So ask sec fours to talk
Angeline and wina talked
Hahahh
Then after sec two ppt
Asked sec 4 to talk again while preparing for teresa video
Then they all sae call jin hua
So called her
Was darn funny pls
She like duno what to sae like tt
Then sae everything all so funny
Then teresa video
Was so soft
Then we kept on pausing the video to try to make the sound louder
Then stop tt time
She looked weird
anyhow
I thought of the most kuku idea
I stand on the chair and hold the mike to the speaker
Then she was so long winded
The video was about 5mis
Wahahahaha
Then I juz stand there
Felt so weird pls
Then the starting she sae hello until darn funny
Wells
Then was exchanging of gifts
Not enough time though
Then announcement
FU MEI LEFT SQ 4
Oh man
Me and Drusilla were sad
Wells
Had to make sure that ehall gate was locked and everyone went home
So went to check with athalie
Then went home
I lazy to type alr
Using my bro com
Take very long to type

FumeiSQ 4 will always miss u!!i will miss u and ur RUBBISH!!(:

posted by p@nda(:


10:43 PM


unveiled


KiM(:
17
28/7/91
Leo
GB 4thcoy
BB 12th(I)coy
Rosyth pri
PLMGS (Sec)
1A2`04
2A2`05
3A2`06
4A2`07
Acjc 1SA2`08
tagboard



links


SA2.
4A2`07.
GB 4th Coy.
Alynn.
Amanda Chan.
Ann Ann.
Ann Gee.
Athalie Phau.
Athalie Toh.
Audrey Lim.
Cassie.
Celine.
Charmaine Liu.
Chen Yang.
Christabel.
Christabel Rd.
Clarissa Chan.
Daniel Sim.
Devi.
Elicia.
Elizabeth Ng.
Elizabeth Tan.
Elizabeth Yap.
Elyssa.
Felicia.
Fu Mei.
Genevieve.
Glenda.
Glennice.
Jacintha Cheng.
Janice Ng.
Janice Yue.
Jasmine Law.
Jayne Toh.
Jia Ai.
Jin Hua.
Jolene Ng.
Josmin.
Joy.
Judith.
Justina.
Kathleen.
Lauren.
Li Ling.
Lim Jie.
Maha.
Maryanne.
MeiYang.
Melissa Png.
Melody.
Michelle.
Nicole Ding.
Olivia.
Pui Sheen.
Rachel Chen.
Rachel Lee.
Rekha.
Ryan Sng.
Sarah Teo.
Shi Jie.
Shu Wen.
Steffi.
Su Ann.
Teresa.
Tricia.
Wee Peng.
Xue Min.

credits

designed by qian

deviantart
adobe photoshop cs2
photobucket